This page is to help you understand how cookies work and how to set your browser to block or accept them.
Definition of a Cookie
A cookie is a data file which is placed on your computer when you visit a site or consult an ad. It is intended to collect information about your internet browsing and to be able to send you services adapted to your terminal (computer, mobile device or tablet).
Cookies are managed by your web browser.
These are cookies place by the website, www.escape-1307.fr, on your device to reply to your browsing needs (identification of client etc.) and to optimize and personalize the services on our site.
Setting your Internet Browser
If your browser is configured to block all cookies, you will not be able to access some of our services. In order for cookies to be managed as closely in accordance with your needs as possible, we suggest that you configure your internet browser bearing in mind the end purpose of the cookies.
- In Internet Explorer, click on the Tools button then click on Internet Options.
- On the General Tab under Browsing History, click on Settings.
- Click on the button Display Files.
- Go into the Browser Options tab.
- In the dialogue box which opens, choose the Privacy tab and click on Display Cookies
- In your browser, choose the menu Edit > Preferences.
- Click on Security. Click on Display Cookies
- Click on the icon of the Tools menu
- Select Options
- Click on the Advanced Options tab and choose the section Confidentiality.
- Click on the tab Display Cookies.
- Access Other Actions by clicking on the three dots in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Settings.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- Display Advanced Settings
- Select Confidentiality and Service.
- Select Cookies.
Choose the preferred option (suggested option: Do not block cookies).